- carbon steel wire in accordance with the EN 10270-1 standard (for ex. SL, SM, SH, DH type), also zinc plated.
- Quenched steel wire in accordance with the EN 10270-2 standard (e.g. FD, TD, VD Cr-Si type)
- Stainless steel wire in accordance with the EN 10270-3 standard (e.g. 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4568, 1.4401 type) and in accordance with the ASTM standard (e.g. AISI 302, AISI 316, AISI 631)
- Copper alloys: Phosphor bronze in accordance with the EN 12166 standard.
- Circular wire from 0.08 to 1.50 mm;
- Square or rectangular section wires in different dimensions.
- squared and ground ends
- constant or variable pitch
- cylindrical springs
- conical springs
- bi-conical springs
- rectangular-shaped springs
- various shapes
- all our products can be supplied complete with any surface or protection treatment available on the market.